10.30.2013

An assignment *sigh*

So today I'm having ICT (Information Communication Technology) at school and I don't know why but we're back learning how to blog. Wow. So yeah, as one of the assignments, I need to post something about this blog, and attach either a picture or a video. Let's do this.

For those who don't know, I'll give you a brief introduction of what The Four Eyed Cat Reviews is. This blog is mostly about YA books. I post reviews (obviously) here and other things like...artworks, un-published novels, and others. I decided to start my own book blog in order to be able to get arcs! and as a new experience.

Since I was tasked to attach a picture or a video in this post then I'm going to share this! My favorite book trailer ever!  

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!