Double Liebster Award #2
You know what is the best gift for your fellow book blogger? A Liebster Award! And I just got two from these awesome book bloggers! I felt really honored to be nominated by Angel from Spare Reads and Baileys and Whiskey from Unladylike Reviews. Thanks so much, you guys! Now you know why I called this 'Double Liebster', so here I'm going to answer 22 questions instead of 11...
For those who don't know what The Liebster Award is, it is an award given to a blogger by another blogger! it was intended to give more emphasis to bloggers with 200 or less followers. All you need to do is:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My questions from Angel:
1. What sparked you to have a book review blog?
Definitely, Netgalley. We needed to read something fast, you know. Without waiting the release dates. Readers loved arcs ;-)
2. What is the best moment of your blogging journey?
Hmm... everything was the best moment of my blogging journey. But the most awesome one would be to be able to interview my favorite characters from Angelbound and Becoming Alpha (It's on the sliders above if you want to see it). It was simply my first and best so far interview I've had.
3. What is your favorite series?
PARANORMALCY! It was it for me.
4. What is your favorite story setup?
I'm not sure what you meant by 'story setup' (sorry, not that excellent at english) but if you meant setting, then it would be... a rose garden. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll change my answer.
5. What is your favorite film adaption of a book?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm not finished with the book yet, but I thought the movie was really nice. It kinda moved me somehow... idk why.
6. What is the most overrated book in your opinion? (prefer recent releases)
Again, correct me if I'm wrong. If 'overrated' meant something that was so trending, hot, and everything yet wasn't actually that good, it would be the 50 shades. Not because it's erotic or something, and I guess it was ok but I know there are better erotic novels. I just couldn't get why it had to be the 50 shades that become very... famous. (no don't stare at me weirdly now that you know I'm a teenager and I'm ok with erotic novels. I read everything interesting)
7. What is your weirdest addiction/hobby?
This is not a hobby, it is more of a weird addiction. I like to play with sharp edges (like paper, pillow, plastic. No, not as sharp as knifes) while reading, watching movies, sleeping... practically every time I can.
8. Which book has the best antagonist/evil character?
That would be The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine, I ended up crushing on the antagonist (not the female one, if you want to know badly, his name is Vigil. so. cute.)
9. Are you a writer too? If so, what are you working on? If not, do you want to become one?
I'm just a mere reader who writes random stories sometimes, and I started on this story about merman (I am laughing at myself while typing this) but it became too hilarious that I couldn't continue the story. It wasn't supposed to be a comedy :'-)
10. What is the first thing on your bucket list?
That would be being accepted in my first choice university ;-)
My questions from Baileys and Whiskey (cool names btw)
1. If you could be any character from a book who would you be?
Joe from The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine. Despite her boy name, she had this super awesome friends and boyfriend. (Hey, I've mentioned this book twice here)
2. Which book is your "guilty pleasure" you are ashamed to admit to anyone?
I'm not ashamed to admit that I read adult novels, Night Huntress series was actually one of my favorites but I hated it when someone judge you because you're just a teenager yet you read those adults-only stuffs, so I'm not exactly telling everyone I love it. I'll tell the truth if they asked tho... could that be considered as being 'ashamed'?
3. What is the name of the last book that made you cry?
I don't think I ever cry over a book...
4. What's your dream job?
Fashion designer, or perhaps an editor because you get to read lots of books before it was published (lol)
5. The names of your fictional boyfriends? I know you have them ;)
I have lots of this one lately (it's not that surprising, really) but my favorite one is Aidan. Love that name. I even named my ukulele Aidan
6. What superpowers you would like to have?
Oh! this is a good one! I want to be able to fly, because that would be really cool ;-)
7. Book you wouldn't recommend to read even to your worst enemy?
Above by Leah Bobet, I just couldn't get that book...
8. Is there a book you have in multiple languages? I have one :))
Hunger games, I had it in english and Indonesian.
9. If you could choose where to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Perhaps somewhere in America. There's no Comic-cons and YA novel (who is not written by Indonesian) book tours here in Indonesia.
10. Do you have any other addictions beside books?
That would be, sleeping.
(I'm sorry if it's not 11, most of you guys have more than 200 followers...) Feel free to click on the awesome book blogs below!
- Isabelle Adrid's Book Blog
- Bookdictive Reviews
- The Airship Library
- My Addiction for Books and Coffee
- Beyond My Bookshelf
- A Flurry of Ponderings
- Gizzimomo's Book Shelf
Now for my questions:
1. What is the first thing you talked about in your reviews (example: summary, negative aspects, etc.)
2. Who is the coolest and hottest male character you've ever met in a book?
3. What is the last book you would read if you were to die tomorrow?
4. Would you rather be bitten by a zombie and live as a zombie or marry one (but you won't be bitten somehow)?
5. What is your favorite boy and girl name?
6. If you're living in a fictional world what kind of house do you want? (Use your imaginations, it could even be made with jelly)
7. What weapon would you use if it's suddenly zombie apocalypse?
8. What is your other hobby other than reading?
9. If all mythical creatures were real, would you have a unicorn as a pet?
10. What is your least favorite genre of a book?
11. What is the worst book you've ever read?