3.08.2014

Slider Thumbnails!

Hey everyone, so yesterday I was supposed to learn for an exam, but as usual I ended up opening my laptop. I was so bored that I decided to make thumbnails for my beloved slider! (look up!) and after a few finished products, I realized that "Hey! this is fun!" so I ended up making several more for my future thumbnails. What? you (somehow) want to see my finished products? it is up there on the SLIDER THUMBNAILS tab.

If you're (by any chance) interested in my thumbnails and (somehow) would love your own thumbnail (for your book if you're an author, or for your favorite book if you're a reader) then don't be afraid to contact me! you can see the details HERE.

Here's some of them, if you're (somehow) interested but too lazy to click on the link/ tab.



Thanks for your time reading this post (lol) 
Have a nice weekend!

  photo button.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!