10.09.2015

(Review) Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin

Alpha Unleashed
by Aileen Erin
Series: Alpha Girl #5
Release date: September 22nd 2015
Publisher: Ink Monster, LLC
Source: Netgalley
Alpha Unleashed (Alpha Girl #5)
Tessa McCaide has had it up to here with supernaturals. Luciana may have failed to steal Tessa’s magic, but she’s just getting started on her crusade for magical domination. If her demonic summoning isn’t stopped, it could mean the end of everything.

Tessa’s allies, including her mate Dastien, are ready to fight, but they’re no match for Luciana’s power. A little help (and ancient Inca mojo) from Tessa’s cousin, Claudia, may give the side of good a chance if she can make it home in time, but stopping the war is no longer an option.

When witches and wolves fight, no one wins. Only time will tell who will still be standing after the last spell is cast.


I had wanted to come up with a review sooner so that I could post it on the day it was published. But again I had failed, since unfortunately I haven't finished reading this book yet by then. But now I am! and I am both thrilled and sad in the same time.


If you love to read series (more than standalones) like I do I could probably guessed that you got turned down a lot by other book series. They tend to have amazing first book and sequels that suck so bad that you just wanna stop reading and cry. But Alpha Girl? Not like that at all! I suggest you go grab your purse and sprint to the nearest book store and start reading. Well, at least that's how I feel about it. If you check my ratings you would notice me giving all four books 5 stars. Because it deserves it. (I only mention 4 because I haven't read Bruja yet)

So anyway! this last book had been a total adventure for me. I started reading it and chapters later I found myself attached to it. I was a bit sad when I thought this was the end but then I read Aileen Erin's note to readers that we will see Tessa and Dastien again! so yes, happy. The characters was and still amazing, Even Luciana. God that witch is scary. A true villain. There was so many things happening here that at some point I just can't imagine how the ending would be. It was so exciting! Love the writing style. Love the plot. And also, love to find out that Tessa doesn't have to bite Dastien to mate, I am thankful for her. I really have to get my hands on the 4th book soon. 

Rating:
5 EYES OPEN (5/5)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!