4.30.2016

(Review) Vengeful Love: Deception by Laura Carter

Vengeful Love: Deception
Laura Carter
(Vengeful Love #2)
Release Date: April 11, 2016
Publisher: Carina Press
ROMANCE, ADULT

The next installment of the darkly suspenseful and sinfully sexy

Vengeful Love series

How far would you go for the one you love?

Would you keep a deadly secret?

Would you risk everything?

I would. And I did. Because living without Gregory Ryans is unthinkable.

But I can't keep living a lie. He can't see that the only way to be free is to reveal the truth.

I'm ready to put my faith in the law, but he's doing what he does best: buying a contingency plan.

He tells me I'm his light, his one bright spot in all the darkness that surrounds him. But his past is creeping forward from the shadows, and the secrets he's guarded with his life are destroying him.

There are some things money can't buy.

If he won't let me in, I'm not sure my love is enough to save us.

I recieved a copy of this novel in exchange of an honest review.
another story full of emotional roller coaster by Laura Carter! when I found out that the sequel of Vengeful Love is in Netgalley, I did not think twice before I press request.

This instalment is almost as awesome as the previous book in my opinion. Still here with the amazing character development, plot, and background research but for this sequel I felt that the middle part of the book is a tad too slow paced that I kind of dozed of a little. At some point I felt that nothing is quite happening, it's just our two protagonists living life until suddenly we're almost in the ending part of the book. But again, the books that I preferred are usually too fast paced for some people.

But nevertheless, I would still recommend this book. Despite my opinion for towards the pace, the plot is definitely worth reading. Now I just need to figure out a way to get my hands on the next sequel ;)

RATING
3 EYES OPEN (3/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!