11.18.2016

[Review] Acca by Christina Bauer

Acca
by Christina Bauer
Series: Angelbound Origins #3
Publisher: Monster House Books
Published: September 2016

In just one week, supernatural warrior Myla Lewis must discover enough evidence to send the evil House of Acca to prison… or she’ll end up in jail herself, along with her fiancĂ©, Prince Lincoln. No pressure.

To gather proof, Myla and Lincoln go undercover at an all-girl’s high school on Earth. Lincoln acts as the new gym teacher; Myla becomes the school’s least popular transfer student ever. To stop them from getting the goods, Acca releases Hell on Earth. Literally. Good thing Myla and Lincoln aren’t afraid of a tough fight. This one promises to be the hardest yet. After all, who ever said high school wasn’t hell?


I recieved a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.
Back when Angelbound origins was just a trilogy and I just finished reading the last instalment, I was torn that I had to say goodbye to Myla and Lincoln. And when the news about Acca and Thrax are out, I was jumping in excitement. This is just what I need, a perfect 5 star book.

This instalment were about the previously skipped wedding of our favourite badass couple, Myla and Lincoln. And I would've thought that it is going to be a simple novella, but boy I'm glad that I was wrong. As always nothing comes easy for our heroine Myla (A.K.A the Great Skala, who moved souls to hell and heaven) and her fiancé Lincoln (who is also the to be crowned king of the Thrax, half angel demon hunters) this book was packed with awesome adventure, action, and romance! I couldn't ask for more. Great writing style combined with great character development, Acca is the book that everyone needs! Although you need to start at the beginning (Angelbound).

Highly recommended! Simply cannot wait for the next instalment.

Rating:
5 EYES OPEN (5/5)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!