1.07.2014

In Need of Something Good (Gimme your recommendations!)

After several books of dystopian, I'm not to proud to say that I am now officially tired of it. Gah! I can't even think about it right now, I'll come back for you later on after I'm not tired of you anymore.

So yeah, I am in need of good recommendations people! please, I beg you. I am now falling for paranormal romances~ so if you know any paranormal romance books that you love please, comment below or recommend me on Goodreads!

It could be a young adult paranormal romance, like Paranormalcy (love it) or perhaps the one below this post The Lost Boys. Or it could be something steamy like Night Huntress series by Jeaniene frost (love this one too) anything!

Thanks! I love you!

Book recommendations recieved:
(I'll put this here so I could keep track of it, and if you're searching good books in the same genre you could look at it too)

- The Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Fateful by Claudia Grey
- Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J. R. Ward
- The Mediator series by Meg Cabot
- Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand
- The Everneath trilogy by Brodi Ashton
- The Tale of Lunarmorte series by Samantha Young
- Seasons of the Moon series by S.M. Reine
- Black Hellebore by Nicole Zoletack
- Psy/ Changeling series by Nalini Singh

4 comments:

  1. Paranormal romance recommendations? I have a couple that I adore.

    First, the Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand. These books focus on contemporary issues like family, friends, romance, college, etc. as well as the protagonist's angel-hood, which I adored.

    The Everneath trilogy by Brodi Ashton is a retelling of the Hades and Persephone myth with a romance that has deeper bonds than one is used to seeing in YA.

    I don't know if you've read either of these, but I thought I would recommend them. We should talk if you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually owned Unearthly! but I've been turned down by Fallen (by Lauren Kate) and since then I haven't been able to read novels about angels... maybe it's time try this one

      And I love Hades and Persephone retellings! I've seen Everneath several times before but I never read the blurb or do anything further about it. Will definitely be in my TBR list! thanks for the recommendations, Emily!

      Delete
  2. Have you tried the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh, yet? I´ve picked this series up after reading that Jeaniene Frost is really loving this series :) So it´s just as steamy as the Night Huntress series, but also has a great plot! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't! really? I've been looking for novels that are just as awesome or more than Night Huntress since I finished reading it. Thanks so much for the recommendation! will definitely check this one out!

      Delete

Share your thoughts!