5.31.2014

Let's be friends on GOODREADS (and a blog makeover)

Hi guys! I know most of you have a Goodreads account, and I just want to tell you: Let's be friends! (click the link below) 


And for you guys who don't have an account, what are you waiting for? Goodreads is the most suitable website for bookaholics. You could manage your book shelfs (to-read and things like that), join group discussions and everything else!

P.S. I know this post is not that important since I know most of you already know what Goodreads is, but whatever lol.

P.P.S. If you realize, I've done a makeover for my blog (yay), feel free to state your comments about it! yay or nay?

Have a fantastic weekend folks!
The Four Eyed Cat Reviews

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design! Oh, and I added you... or sent a request. :3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!