1.04.2020

[REVIEW] Cupidity: The Complete Heart Hassle Series by Raven Kennedy

CUPIDITY: THE COMPLETE HEART HASSLE SERIES
by Raven Kennedy
Publication date: Aug 7th 2019
Genres: Fiction, Paranormal, Romance,

Love. Lust. It's my job to spread it around like a virus during cold season. But guess what? Life as a cupid isn't all chocolate hearts and pink arrows. Because even though love makes the realms go round, it seems cruel that cupids don't get to have any of their own. Which might be why I sometimes go on Love strikes and get in trouble with my supervisors. I get a little cranky.

But that all changes the day I get smacked down with some fae magic and go falling through the sky, crashing heart-first into a trio of hot genfins. Now if I can just get those orgasms that everyone says are so awesome, I'll be one happy girl.

I'm cupid one thousand fifty, and no one, not even a revenge-crazy prince, is going to stop me from getting my happy ending. Wink wink.

*This collection includes all four books in the complete Heart Hassle Series. It also includes extra bonus scenes after each book, including male POVs only available in this collection!

Signs of Cupidity
Bonds of Cupidity
Crimes of Cupidity
For the Love of Cupidity

Author's Note: This is a reverse harem series intended for mature audiences only.

I picked this up without any expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that I end up loving every second of this book!

The main protagonist—Emelle’s narration and her quirky ways of viewing life completely made me fall in love with her from the first chapter, in fact almost all of the characters we get to meet was amazing. But the thing that I admire the most is how unlike some other RH books that I’ve passed through before, Raven Kennedy really took her time in introducing each protagonists, developing them into an actual well-rounded and distinct characters, and playing with the chemistry without rushing into the sexual part of it all. The guys are not simply some mindless clones with hot body that the main heroine use for sex, this book has an actual substantial plot that can entice you completely to finish the whole series in one stand.

With basically 3 books and a half, Raven Kennedy succeeds in keeping up with the audience’s attention without dragging the plot towards the end. The twists and cliffhangers are always a nice surprise that will feed your interests along the way. So overall, if you’re like me, someone who are not really sure they’re into RH but are somehow intrigued by it, or maybe someone who do actually love some fun RH action, this is the way to go. Trust me.

Rating
★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!